Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Super Yummy Sandwich

The other night we made this amazing sandwich!!
I got the recipe off my friend Kim's blog here: http://howetocook.blogspot.com/
They called it the Nicki Special.
I followed the directions exactly, except I laid my hoagie buns open faced and put the monterey cheese on one side of the bun, then broiled it. Then proceded to assemble the sandwich.
Jess and I *loved* it! Next time we are going to try it with turkey or roast beef!
YUM!!
Thanks Kim (and Sister's) for a great blog...
and I laughed when I saw your newest post!
I planned on puttin this on my blog days ago! LOL

1 comments:

Kim

Thanks for linking to our blog! I'm glad you liked the Nicki Specials--we think they're pretty darn tasty!