Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Monday, March 21, 2011

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

I made a batch of these to take with us to Idaho this last weekend for my Grandpa's 90th Birthday.
They are SO easy to make!  
1 pkg. Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix in a pouch
made per instructions.
Roll into balls and place inside a mini muffin tin.
Bake as directed.
Remove from oven and place unwrapped Reeces Peanut Butter Cups into each cookie muffin.
Cool for 3-5 minutes in the pan, then gently twist to remove and cool on rack.
ENJOY!!

(and for those of you that are curious... nope! I didn't eat even one! This Lent has been easier than ever before! I think because I conquered my body over the stroke... sugar is nottin'! LOL
I will make it to Easter! *wink*)

0 comments: