Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 17, 2011

LUCKY?? Blessed. :)

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

Huge blessings this last year:
  • Jestin's eyes have both been repaired and are in super good working order now.
  • We are still in our home.
  • The kids are all healthy and strong.
  • I have almost completely recovered from a stroke.
  • Because of our financial situation, the costs from having a stroke have not consumed our family.
  • My heart is doing well since my stroke.
  • We have never gone hungry.
  • We have family who loves and supports us.
  • We have even more friends who love and support us.
  • Jes was released from EQ Pres... now this is a blessing because he can grow in other ways now.
  • We have attended the temple often.
  • JWD Electric's paperwork is all caught up (*Giggle* *Snort*)
  • Jes and I are closer than we ever have been before.
  • We are closer as a family thatn we ever have been before.
  • Emmalee is succeeding at Jr. High - which has been a huge adjustment for her!
  • Cody ADORES school and doesn't want to miss a day!
  • Cameron has the best school teacher we have ever had for our kids... and he loves school!
  • Caleb's speech is improving every day.
  • Our chickens have produced well all winter.
  • I love the paint in my kitchen.
  • We have been able to see our "other family" (the Sorensen's) at least every few months!
  • I let my real estate license be put inactive, just a week or two before my stroke. The timing was perfect!
  • The Lord has lead and guided us through some of the darkest days we have yet faced... and helped us to not give up.
  • We did not have to sell our wedding rings.
  • Nor our kitchen table.
  • We had a good Christmas.
There are TONS of other great "lucky"ness we have enjoyed in the last year... I wish I could list them all! :)
Hope you all feel "LUCKY" today too!

0 comments: