Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The calvary is coming...

Hi all. Jess was asked to meet in Ward Counsel today. They wanted the scoop on what is going on with our family & my heart, and they have offered some help. There is much in the works here at home for me... and there is more happening on the fundraiser side as well.

Our Elder's quorum Pres. and a counselor in the bishopbric are creating a website for us...it should be up this week. He said it would be called "blessheathersheart"...but I am not sure on the rest of the URL (?) (talking to the computer slow you know ;) ). There are many that have wanted to jump on board, but cannot access the MSN site...I am not 100% sure what the hang up is. They are going to try and create a way for people to donate to the Surgery Account directly on-line without having to sign up there, and to keep them informed on when we are having any fundraising event.

They are looking into using the ward house a venue for the Chocolate Fest/Silent Auction as well. The ward has been very kind in saying that they will help make this possible any way *they* can. Also...my bishop's wife is on the PTA and they are meeting on wednesday, so she is feeling that out venue as well.

I am amazed and so very almost embarrassed out the outpouring of love & support...but truly I know it this is the answer to my deepest prayers. I am going to get my life back ...and not be so freakin' worn out anymore! I can't believe it! My heart feels as though it will burst with gratitude! I am going to get to be an active mom with all the rest of the mom's out there! :)



Today I was very sad. I almost made it through all of church. It has not been a good day. I feel as though I am treading water non stop. I am out of breath and my limbs feel shaky and weak. Jess brought me home after Sunday School and I drank a ton of water and laid down. I feel a little better...but I am still going to go to bed here in a few minutes. I just wanted to post what is going on. This feels more real...and like it will really work out...that Heavenly Father has a plan for this...and there is light at the end of my tunnel...and not the kind that leads me "Home" *giggle* Thank you all for your thoughts, kind words, offers of help and prayers. I feel so blessed. I feel so loved. My sadness/aloneness has decreased so much. This has not been easy for me...but my cup is running over.
~~Heather

4 comments:

Keri

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve. :) I've got the sign up for the Garrick's here at my house. I'll try to run it by to you tomorrow.

Stephanie

Heather I would like to help whatever you need I know you would do the same for anyone of use if we were in the same situation. Let me know what I can do because I just don't know what that is yet:)

Unknown

Thank Heaven for good, loving wards! I am so glad you are living there with so many people who love you and want to help!

Merri Hackett

Has there been a date set for the silent auction?