Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things are still up in the air...


I am getting a little antsy! AHHHH!!! I talked to the surgeons office manager yesterday and she indicated she could have an answer on upfront costs and then we can schedule a date as soon as today... but I have had no phone call. :( I tried to call her and had to leave her a message. I know they are busy... I just would like to be able to think this through and plan a little. Call me in-patient! Tee hee oh oh! I mean impatient!


I suppose it doesn't help I had a really rough day yesterday. I had two pretty close to passing out spells (grey spells) and just felt plain awful. I stayed down all day and let my mom come and fold my laundry. *blush* I went to bed kinda early and slept well. Today I am stronger. *grin* I get some dizziness and sparkles behind my eyes once in a while...but I am not "treading water" as much today. So today is a good day. ;) Yes!


I heard a date for a fundraiser event, though until I have more details I will only post that I hear it will be Feb. 16th. I guess they are having a pow wow on Sunday evening to solidify. The ideas sound so fun! And all the support is still amazing to me!


On another fun note... my little guy Cam will be 6 tommorow! He is so excited! For his birthday he wants to take his little friend Emma to Build A Bear. I asked if that was all he wanted for his birthday and he told me that 2 stuffed animals and some icecream was plenty! *giggle* AH! Kids are the bestest! We can SO do that! Gotta relish this time...I hear teenagers are not so cheap! Bwahahaha!


Caleb was a sweet pea last night....he gently woke me up as I was dozing on the bed; He had the cutest grin and said, "Wook mom! I make a monster bones!"
I laughed and laughed and grabbed my cell phone to take a picture! Oh! this kiddo has such a great love of building and an imagination to boot! So fun! He is SO like his daddy!

1 comments:

Keri

Glad to hear that your day was a bit better. Your kids are so sweet...and fortunately, I know where they get it from. You're the greatest.