Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fundraiser - INDOOR YARD SALE

ACK! I still am miserable. What monster bug. So far no one else here at home seems to have any signs....we thought Caleb was starting some last night...but they went away. ((knock on wood)) I wouldn't wish this on my enemy's (if I felt like I had any). Not so fun.

On a happier note:

The Indoor Yard Sale is moving forward! It is a week from today:

February 2nd
8:00 am- 1:00pm
LDS Church House
310 East Center Street
Spanish Fork

Come and have fun shopping for deals and enjoying goodies (a bake sale will be there too!)
If you'd like to donate any items, please bring them to the church between 6-8 pm friday night.

It looks to be a blast! I love yard sales!! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous

Heather, If you don't feel better, notify Dr H's answering service. They should connect you with someone who can advise you. Some of the symptoms you have may be associated with your meds, your heart or may be something Dr H simply needs to be aware of. He did my ablation some years ago and thankfully, mine was textbook svt.
Lots of love to all of you,
Happy2Bme (Maria's mom)