Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Paperwork...Paperwork...Paperwork

Here I sit in a mountain of paperwork. I am trying to get all of our receipts into Quickbooks so that our expenses are deducted properly from our income with JWD Electric and my Real Estate. I want to have my paperwork for the Surgeon and the Hospital as honest and accurate as possible... but what a mess! I have to manually enter each receipt as a debit & then a credit, and make sure it matches the word doc I was keeping track of it all on. Thank heavens for Keri coming and showing how to make these general journal entries... Next year will be slick! :D (looking for that silver lining you know...TEE HEE!!) Any who...that is where the info from the hospital is at. I am feeling better today...so thank heavens for that! I am shooting for having it all completed this afternoon (if I am lucky)...so I better get back to it! SUCH FUN! Thank goodness for Amy, Caleb went to play there...so I can just work un-interupted...but I need to go turn on a radio or somethin'! It is too quiet! Bwahahahaha!!

0 comments: