Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, January 18, 2008

The Surgeon's office called! One hoop down...

I am thrilled!! One hoop down....a couple more to go! The surgeon's office called. They are going to write off half of their cost!! The relief is huge! 50% versus 100% is awesome!

I still have to wait on the hospital to say what they can do...I am waiting for a return phone call... but the surgeon's office said to tell them that the Atricure (sp?) tools are being donated for free! She said that they are a huge cost of the hospital bill... so it makes me wonder what they really cost! (they are the tools that actually will burn and stimulate my heart.

They also scheduled my pre-op appointment for Monday @ 1:00!! We can then schedule the surgery... she made it sound as if Dr. Affleck will schedule it with us and the hospital at our appointment. I am so nervous and excited and terrified! ACK! It is really happening...and it is happening to ME! holy cow!

3 comments:

Keri

HOORAY! Great news! Oh, my heart is so thrilled and excited that this surgery is getting closer and becoming even more of a reality. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!

The Valentine Fam

It was good to see you last night. I'm glad to hear things are falling into place. Exciting!

Tammy

Yeah! Things seem like they are looking up. Just taking it one step at a time. It is nice that you have your mom around to help too.