Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Johnny get yer gun!

And take me out to pasture man! LOL! Wowza! I woke up this morning with a monster of a something! I have a fever w/bodyaches that only goes down with meds, and comes right back as it wears off. I have a burning in my chest and lungs and if I cough it burns and scratches all the way up my wind pipe and down into my lungs! No other symptoms. No stuffy head, running nose, nothing. Weird! MIL wondered about pneumonia...but I had no symptoms until this morning really! (Yeterday it felt slightly as if I had choked on water before I went to bed...and I was freezing cold...but that is it.) Talk about annoying. Anyone had overnight bronchitis before? I have never had it so I am not sure what it feels like... My heart sure seems not to approve tho...

So I have been down most of the day. Darling husband didn't want to leave me this morning, so he stayed home to help me with kids.

I did call and schedule my surgery. :D MARCH 26th. YEA!! I can't wait! I hope my heart can behave just a little bit longer....

3 comments:

Keri

YIKES!!!! My mom just got over this and it was HORRIBLE...Her dr was REALLY concerned about her, and it took her about 20 days to feel pretty decent. I sure hope you don't have this, but my mom thinks you should get RIGHT to the dr. Please let us know if you need ANYTHING.

Anonymous

Heather - my prayers go out to you and your family. Good luck with your surgery. God's grace is with you!

~~heather

Thanks for the advice Keri! I went this morning...it was a miserable event...but I now have some good cough meds and a antibiotic for the "ify" sounds in my lungs! Caleb came to me tonight freezing cold and clingy...oh! I SO hope not! LOL! I can't complain too much though...we have been relatively healthy all winter! ;)