Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A grumpy vent...

I am feeling very grumpy & frustrated. I am excited about the surgery. I am looking forward to getting better... I am just so tired of being tired! I feel so weak and shaky the last two days. I feel like I am being so lazy just sitting, so I get up and get busy, and then end up panting and wiped out. It's very obnoxious! I want to go shopping. I want to go play with friends. I want to just have the independence I used to have and run to Walmart or the grocery store! You know? I havent hit the sales at Albertson's or Smith's in months. I miss it! :( I am so sick of being in my house I can't even tell you....I want to run away...far far away...& have no energy to do it! *sigh* Grump grump grump....

1 comments:

Keri

Sorry to hear that...and I know there's not much I can do for you in the energy department. Take it easy, and know that in a few months your surgery will be over & you will be recovered & feeling so much better--just in time for SUMMER!