Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, February 8, 2008

later today...

It is almost midnight. Cam is still not much better. We can't get him to keep anything down. He keeps puking up his steriods...and any other medicine we try. Sprite, saltines, etc. Nothing will stay down. He just coughs too hard. *sigh* Jess is so strong in the blessing he gave him... I am clinging to that. I am really nervous that he will be in Wyoming and I will end up with Cam in the hospital. ~~~~~~~~~ok...now I "said it out loud".... I am going to not think it again... and I am going to allow myself positive thoughts only. *grin* "the secret" works! I know it does! heh heh

1 comments:

Unknown

Heather, My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your boys all day. I wish I could come help, but I can't (sigh). Good Luck!