Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yard Sale Success

I just wanted to post a quick and sincere thank you to all of those who made the fundraising yard sale the huge success it was. So many donated items to be sold, so many came and shopped, and set up and cleaned up. A choice dear-to-me few spent this sacred Saturday, the day our beloved Prophet was laid to rest, giving their precious time in an effort to ease and bless my life. I can't even express my thanks for this. This service is immeasurable, and I will be forever sorry and grateful they gave this day in service to me. I know that they will be blessed for it...I just wish there was something more I could do to re-pay them. My heart aches when I think of what they sacrificed on my behalf...

I was deeply sad we had to stay the night in Roosevelt last night after my cousin's wedding. The weather was too ify to drive home at 10 pm...but I wanted so badly to be there the whole day and see all of you dear friends and family that came to support us. I could barely sleep!

The final report I received was somewhere between $2400-2600 collected for the hospital bill today. The yardsale was a smashing success. I am in awe at the generousity and kindness that there is all around us...

Thank you. There is nothing more I can say...

1 comments:

Keri

Wow, I wasn't able to be there on Saturday, but WOW!!