Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged...

Things on my To Do list...
1. Balance the checkbooks and get rid of the piles on my desk (hmm...maybe I should re-focus eh?LOL)
2. Work on laundry: washing all bedding and pillow cases in house, as well as coats
3. Clean my bathroom (I have GOT to get rid of these germs! blech!)
4. Take a nap (today has been a strong day so far...but I don't want to blow it!)
5. Clean out the fridge...leftovers are taking over...and I am not sure all of them are edible! LOL!

If I were suddenly a billionaire...
1. I would pay my tithing (and hope they would build our new stake center and wardhouse ASAP)
2. I would pay off all our medical bills, one credit card and our house
3. I would donate a large sum to the hospital for others like us, and to Primary Children's for their help years ago with Cam
4. I would take my kids to Disneyland like we promised them last fall
5. I would nest egg the rest to protect our future with Jess' diabetes, and we would keep living where we are, and working like we do. :D

3 Bad Habits I have...
1. I peel the dead skin off my feet. I can't handle lotion, so they crack and peel a lot...and I can't stand the rough edges rubbing my socks.
2. skipping morning prayers...I always seem to be hopping out of bed for something and forget
3. Getting stuck on-line...I love reading friends blogs etc...and sometimes I get sucked in for a little too long

3 Places I have lived...
1. Coronado (San Diego) California
2. Fredrick, Maryland
3. Utah (Orem, American Fork & Spanish Fork)

5 Jobs I have had...(that paid a $) (Best job is wife, mommy and friend)
1. Candygirl at Cineplex Odeon (would you like butter on that?)
2. Cashier at Cineplex Odeon
3. Banker at First Security Bank (teller, new account, sales assoc) (I got to be part of opening the first ever in-store branches in Utah)
4. Legal Encoder over the internet
5. Realtor

6 things most people don't know about me...
1. I love avacados, artichokes, mushrooms & spinach
2. I can't stand movies that are tense...not just scary ones...but action ones too! (LOTR is one of my favorites...but getting through it the first time was TORTURE!) Ack! I hate suspense!
3. I always wanted a Snoopy Snowcone maker when I was little. I asked for one almost every Christmas.
4. I have never riden a horse that I remember...but one day would LOVE to!
5. I am a tummy sleeper
6. I got my first grey hair at 12 years old.

3 of my goals in the next two years...
1. To get our yard put in and a fence
2. To pay off all medical stuff & credit card
3. To run a 5k...in 2 years. I can't wait to start strengthing my body! (and maybe loose a pound or 10)

I now tag...Marcie, Diana, Tiff, Keri, Steph & Nicole (& anyone else who'd like to!)

2 comments:

Susan

Heather,

Susan here, Jack Petersen's daughter in law. I just found your blog & I love it. Really really cute. I love all of the pictures of your house.

Unknown

Heather,
I accepted the tag, but abreviated it, since I had done a similar one recently.
It's alwasy good to learn more about friends, isn't it!