Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tommorow

I can't believe it's tommorow. What a fun time will be had by all! The work that Tammy & Jill & Amy & Emily & Matt and SOOOO many others I can't even list have put into this boggles my mind! The donations that keep pouring in are astounding! The love and concern has been heartwarming beyond measure. I look forward to giving hugs to all and letting them see their hard work pay off. What an effort this has become! And to see our family jump in and want to do a huge part too with little to no warning. I could not be more blessed. I lived a golden life!

Hope to see as many of you as can come there!!! I still get really sad when I think of all of you that came to the yardsale that I missed being snowed in.... I am THRILLED to be able to be there tommorow!! See you soon!!!!!!

0 comments: