Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, March 7, 2008

Back to the ER

Hi guys! Wanted to give you an update...
Went the ER on wednesday morning. Chest pain. They ran all kinds of tests and Dr. Hwang has ordered a stress test for me. Tommorow. Should be interesting! Lately I can't walk up my stairs without wanting to die and he wants me to walk on a tread mill hooked up to all sorts of wires for HOW LONG?? LOL! Fun. I am on asprin therapy for now...although I woke up with my face swollen this morning...so we'll see what he says tommorow...(and if in the morning when my zyrtec has worn off if it happens again)...I will post when I know more...until then...I am claiming the "Thumper Clause", 'cause if I can't anything nice...I shouldn't say anything at all...
~~Heather

0 comments: