Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday...day 4

Today I regained access to all the levels of my house! YEA! We had gotten me upstairs (since I could have my own bed, and potty, and sleep with my sweetheart up there) and I had mostly stayed. I confess I ventured down twice in the 3 days I was banned from stairs, but when you are hungry & nothing sounds good, well, it's true, you must raid your own pantry. It is not something that can be well done over text messaging. LOL!

MIL was here all week and we communicated through our cell phones via text messaging. It was slick! LOL! No yelling. No bells. It's the wave of the future I guess! In Home Care Text Messaging! LOL! Worked great! that is until I texted to my friend in SLC that she needed to get Cody's scout shirt on him, that he had scouts in 10 minutes, and that I needed her to write down a Dr. appt on the calendar! Bwahahahaha!! She text me back that they must have put me on some *good* drugs! LOL!

Sweet Maria came and let me ride with her to pick up her son from pre-school. It was a nice 20 minutes out of the house, but I quickly realized how weak I really am. WOW! And I also learned that braving a shower when I already needed meds, thinking the warm water would help instead, was just plain dumb. That is why they offer relief such as that when they have lasered out the inside of your heart! LOL! My lungs are tight too...if I breathe too large I cough. I have been trying to get up and about much more today to get the blood flowing and breathing deeper. It is slowly coming though. :) It's all up hill from here! I just know it!!

There is this little part of me that wants to just RECLAIM my life and run with it! *blush* And I have to admit I got a little sad standing in the kitchen talking to Jess making dinner for less than 10 minutes and feeling like I had run a marathon! LOL! I am being impatient I know...but my roses died that Cam helped MIL pick out...so in my mind it means I should be feeling better...long enough for flowers to die...soon enough to feel better! *wink* I am just SO excited to feel better! I want it now! LOL!!! ....................slow and steady ....wins the race.... or at least the heathly strong heart...right? I will be good... I think. Bwahahahahaha

1 comments:

Unknown

Someone get this woman more flowers! (Maybe a kind that live longer)

Seriously, take it easy! Before you know it you will be chasing your kids around and cleaning your own house.