Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Each day is better...

hi! thankyou for all the comments of well wishes! ((hugs)) It means a lot! I am still in recovery :) My heart is doing fairly well... I finally had to call in for some pain meds tho. They had to go in through my neck as well this time, and it really irritated my neck muscles, and with the steriod making my heart pound harder than normal, I was in a horrible headache situation! ugh! but I got some relief and tommorow I can start doing stairs again and descend from my second floor and join the world again. *grin*

Sadly...though...when it rains it pours. I broke a tooth this morning. *WAAAAA* I had to get special permission from the cardiologist to go off my blood thinners for a couple of days so I can get my tooth worked on...but he was not happy about it...and neither is the dentist at the thought of working on me post heart sugery! LOL! what a mess! Anyone want to go get dental work done for me?? Bwahahaha! P-A-H-L-E-E-S-E??? Tee hee hee

The kids are doing great. MIL (mom-in-law) has been here everyday to help take care of them, and they are thrilled to have her! She has been working on a quilt that is gorgeous! She is so talented! She has baked treats, and dinners, it has been so nice! Jess has some work trickling in now and it amazes me how Heavenly Father seems to know when he is able to work and when he is needed at home at this time of our lives. Ma & Jenny came and helped me stuff thankyou cards last night and we talked and laughed! Jenny brought stories she had written when we were growing up...Emma was tickled! It was a hoot!

well...there goes my desire to sit upright again...just thought I would check in! Much love to all...and don't be shy...I am ready to see friends and talk on the phone! LOL! (((HUGS))
~~Heather

1 comments:

Keri

I sure hope you can get your tooth fixed quickly. Crazy. Glad to hear you're slowly mending & that family is taking such good care of you.