Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First not-so-good day

I should have known it would come. I mean really... the last few days have been frought with miracles, tender mercies and great improvements that feel like bursts through my mind... why wouldn't I have a "down" day?

Jestin had his yesterday. He is feeling the weight on his shoulders. He has been SOO strong and brave and sweet. He was so sad all day. He tried to not be, but he was. Today he is better....but this is not easy. For any of us.

Today I am recovering from a nightmarish trip to Walmart last night. (see previous post) I came home swollen, aching, shaking, and mad. I practically fell into bed last night and slept HARD. Today everything is harder. I am tender. And I feel sad.

I think it is ok to feel sad about all of this.

I also feel strangely over stimulated mentally today. TV/radio was too much. Lights were too much. Noises were hard. Touching things was hard. I just wanted to close my eyes and sit in a silent box. It was WEIRD. It's like my brain needs a day off. LOL And tonight my speech is acting up, typing is harder and my entusiasm for trying to waning.

Jenny and Ma came down and she gave me another full massage, with essential oils as well, and that has helped some. We are now just going to go crawl into bed.

So... today is my first day with little improvements. Which sounds slightly whiny considering where I have come! But...be it what it may... tomorrow will be better. I have PT tomorrow and Brad is going to be THRILLED with how my weekend went! :)

0 comments: