Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

what a weekend!

i dont even know where to start.
i keep thinking it isnt real.
i had a stroke over the weekend.
i will share the story another post, but today i want to chronicle a few of observations about this type of event.

  • miracles still occur in this world
  • tender mercies from God are abundant
  • my family means everything to me
  • i love so many people... and cant believe how many people love me
  • my brain is an amazing organ that i really do need
  • there are still great doctors out there who care about the patients persceptions and care about your overall health.
  • swallowing is important
  • so is going to the bathroom LOL
  • my husband is the most amazing person i know
  • friends are the family you get to choose
  • my baby sisters talent for massage therapy and her knowledge from her nursing skills can make miracles happen.
  • time can be on my side...if my heart is in it and i stay positive.
oh! and typing one handed makes for lots of delete botton, backspacing and is time consuming! LOL

1 comments:

Keri

Oh, no! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!! Please!