Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, December 11, 2010

i was so excited i finally woke jes up off the couch just so he could see!! lol
we went to bed and i slept hard! i slept until after noon (we had no where i had to be sooo you know how that is... lol) this morning i got dressed by myself, i walked down the stairs, one at a time, instead of sliding on my butt!! my shoulder and elbow are working this morning without the ginormous amount of brain power as before! my hand is grasping, as long as the item i hold is light...but i havent been ablke to grip AND move my arm at the same time yet, so this is big!! i tried to blow my nose though... lol... my tissue holding grip is crap! bwhahahaha. my hip and knee are doing markedly better today too! My walking isnt as improved as my arm, but hey!!! i feel like a flood gate opened over night!!! A FLOOD GATE!! Path's are being blazed!!! :)

1 week down!! And i am kicking butt!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: