Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, March 7, 2009

And then there were two...

Wow. I have been chasing this feeling for weeks. I have tried to squash it, ignore it, forget it, and avoid it. But I truly have known for a couple of weeks...and well... I must say I am not as nervous as I was when it first raised it's head!

Emmalee is joining us in homeschool. There are a myraid of reasons I could list and explain and justify... but well... the bottom line is that it will be best for her. It will also be wonderful for Cody. (they are best friends after all) and really it will free me up a bit to continue to run our two businesses a bit during business hours because they can drill each other. I really am pleased at the prospect... although the "detox phase" I am praying will be shorter since Cody is able to help her some with it... LOL!

My only reservation was that Cameron might feel left out or sad that we do school without him. I dont want him to be sad! So I asked if he was interested in homeschool. His response STILL makes me giggle! I got " Naw! 1st grade is much more fun that being at home! And besides I can't have recess at home!!" Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Ahhhh... that kid! He makes my day!

And so... starting Monday morning... we are officially a homeschool for 2 and half children! *grin*

0 comments: