Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Blog Yard Sale

So... I have decided that some things are just things... and I have listed them on KSL (and now here) since the funds they could bring in would better bless my family than keeping the things around. If any of you are interested in anything I have here just call me! *grin*

This is 5+ years old? (can't remember, but we got it at our last house and we have been here for 2.5 years)It's a 17" RCA w/ remote. It also has the option for parental controls - you select the level of "protection" you want and the screen goes blank when it needs to - sometimes even for commercials! *wink* It's not a panel one - but it is a flat screen. We have had it in our master bedroom and don't really need the extra anymore! $65

This is a dressing table that is a jewelry box as well. It has a few small nicks on it. It's perfect for some young woman's room! SOLD

A Care Bear. It was Emma's. She was too grown up for it when she got it and it's practically brand new. $5

Just got this pampered chef stone in Dec. Have only used it 3 times (I have another one that is dark from use that we almost always use) Jess seasoned it by cooking bacon one night so it is ready to use! Retails for $31 - asking $20.
Scentsy pot and 3 packages of scents. I have only used 2 scents in it - 1 block each. Got it new in Nov as well. Scents are: Baked Apple Pie, Autumn Sunset & Christmas Tree. (sorry! It was almost Christmas! LOL) SOLD

Caleb has a car just like this! It is missing a couple of the stickers, and one spot on the back attracted dirt as the sticker from factory left a residue - I just have never gotten the alcohol out there and cleaned it off. He is outgrown it! Some little boys dream! Retail for $50 - asking SOLD
This is a hand blender. It has only been used 3-4 times. Makes awesome quick shakes! We just learned with our kids we needed a real blender because if we make any kind of shake...*everyone* wants one! LOL! $15
This is chocolate fondue fountain. I don't have the box or instructions for it, but it's self explanatory. Great for small parties! $20
We also have a camping tent. It has only been used once. It sleeps 8. Paid over $100 for it - asking SOLD
There is more to come... I just have to clean it up and take photos! LOL!

5 comments:

Suzie

Dang, I am drooling over the car....Let me see if I can come up with the extra dough.

mamaerica

I'm very interested in the Scentsy pot. It's cute!

Unknown

If Suzie doesn't want the little car we will take it. Preston would LOVE it.

Also, we are possibly interested in the tent. But we would like more info about it. How easy is it to set up? What brand?

Suzie

Heather Let Nicole take the car, cause I am coming to get a dress!

~~heather

The car is yours Nicole.
Erica the pot is yours.
Suzie, which size do you need?