Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cam's Birthday Photos

And...so... I am almost a full 2 months late with this post... but here are some highlights from Cameron's Birthday!!

Cody made him a sign for the front door! All he wanted for his birthday he told me was his grandma's and family to come and for his best friend Ema and her family to come for dinner and cake. So we did! We had a great time! We ate little winnies and rolls... his idea! *grin*

Ema read all his cards for him while he opened presents... I wonder if they planned that out before to kill some of the anticipation for my most impatient child! (LOL)

He got the Tribot he has been asking for since September! He was THRILLED!

His cake was made my me...and he wanted Spponge Bob. It was so fun to get my cake decorating stuff out again and practice! When I did I realized this was his SECOND Sponge Bob cake! *giggle* I think he likes him or something! :)

Make and wish and BLOWWWW!!! (always so tough for my asthmatics! LOL)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE CAMMERS!!

0 comments: