Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last week of Feb

So... I am on top of things! LOL! We have not blogged about our progress last week! I started a zoo day post too I will finish... but here's the run down:

Tuesday - We reviewed addition. We did timed pages and Cody was so quick! We also played a dice game and he smoked me as well! He did 2 pages of reading practice, 2 pages of language. He worked on his story about dragons. We also starting looking into the earth rotation and seasons

Wednesday - Zoo day! We took Emma, and since Caleb still had a small fever we took him as well! Dad had to look at a job in the same city as the Zoo, so when he was done he met us up there! It was a lot of fun! Cody made a list of how long the animal lives and where it comes from before we left and he found answers to most all of the animals on his list!

Thursday - We did 2 pages of math, 2 pages of spelling & grammer. We used part of the day to clean our house together.

Friday - Cody did 3 pages of math from his workbook, 2 pages of Reading. He made an art valentine for his friend Rachel at school since she wasn't there for Valentine's Day. He worked on building a train set up with Caleb & Jesse. We played 2 rounds of Monopoly.

I know we did a lot more... I just can't remember it all. *GRIN* It was a busy week!

1 comments:

Tammy

oh the zoo! I love the zoo. I gotta get up there for some good learning. My kids LOVE it. They keep asking about it.