Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tagged by Cindy!

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know they're tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV shows
1. CSI Las Vegas
2. Without A Trace (tho I am annoid they are no longer on the same night! LOL)
3. Good Eats
4. How It Is Made
5. Unwrapped
6. Mythbusters
7.
8.
(That is all I ever really watch...)

Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to a Real Estate class (btw - if any of you want to buy your 1st home NOW is the time to do it! $8k free and clear in a tax credit is HUGE!!)
2. Took the family to the Dollar Theatre - Bedtime Stories was cute!
3. Worked the Model Home.
4. Took kids to their enrichment classes.
5. Got a 6-pack each of lettuce, spinach and cabbage at the nursery... as well as some pea seeds! (they are in!! I am so excited!)
6. Had a monster headache - almost a migraine - first one in 2-3 years - as I went to bed
7. Had dinner with the In-laws and realized how much I have missed hanging out with them this winter!
8. Saw one of my favorite friends as I dropped my daughter off for a b-day party!

Things I look forward to:
1. Eating my Cold Stone that I promised myself for my birthday inspite of my lent goal.
2. Easter... so that my lent goal is over... no sugar is TOUGH!!
3. A vacation... any kind of vacation.
4. Jess being busy again... *sigh*
5. The funds from Jess being busy again...
6. Homeschool next week without Cam being bored! ;)
7. Planting the rest of our vegetable garden.
8. Getting everything done at our house that we want to do (shed, cement for extra driveway, back yard, etc.)

8 Favorite Resturants
1. Melting Pot
2. The Italian Resturant in Orem by the Mall... I can't think of the name... but YUM-O!!!
(and now in no particular order:)
3. Sizzler
4. Pizza Factory
5. Red Lobster
6. Olive Garden
7. Ruby River
8. Mi Ranchito

8 Things on My Wish List
1. A trip to Hawaii
2. Photo Shop (and a class to learn how to do it)
3. Digital Photo classes
4. See "looking forward to #8"
5. Disneyland again someday SOON
6. GOING CAMPING!!!!!!
7. My Pantry shelving
8. A Vacation with just Jestin

I tag....
1. Emily F
2. Nicole C
3. Miriam
4. Jenny C
5. Jill S
6. Zulie
7. Diana T
8. Steph

0 comments: