Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy.

~ Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Which kind of Cookie am I?


You Are Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos



You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.



Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.

(and BTW - 14 days now with no sugar - this tag sucked. Thanks! LOL... I wanna a Thin Mint!!!!!!!!!!!!) (Thanks Britty for my girl scout cookies! I put them in the freezer for when I decided to go back on *some* sugar *grin*)

1 comments:

Stephanie

That was so fun!! I am a thin mint. Why the no sugar?